Account Executive: GB & Enterprise Germany
NewVoiceMedia’s award-winning cloud customer contact platform revolutionizes the way organizations connect with their customers worldwide, enabling them to deliver a personalized and unique customer service experience and drive a more effective sales and marketing team.
As a result of added investment and overwhelming demand from expanding into the German market, we are looking for ambitious and innovative people to create an autonomous sales team, whose objectives will be to grow our market share in the Dach region.
We are offering an excellent opportunity for those able to be independent and seize the initiative, to work closely with our VP of EMEA John Bacon in pioneering the latest exciting phase of our company’s growth.
A leading Salesforce ISV partner, with customers spanning 128 countries and six continents, NewVoiceMedia is relentlessly committed to driving innovation and continuing its rapid international expansion while helping its customer base drive transformation in their businesses.
- We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with a demonstrable focus on solution selling, knowledge of contact/call centre, telco managed services or cloud solutions
- You should be able to show solid business-to-business sales experience
- NewVoiceMedia offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business solutions and be set up for success
- You will be required to manage large territories, committed to capitalising on strong initial expansion into the DACH region by adding new logos and strengthening ties with regional counterparts within partners such as Salesforce
- You will be selling to new general business and enterprise clients.
- You will be required to independently formulate and execute to an account plan, delivering the maximum revenue potential.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles, regularly presenting to C-level executives to demonstrate the value of our cloud-based application
- Accurately forecast sales activity, pipeline management and revenue achievement
- Take ownership of prospecting and partner alignment, to create alternative sources of lead generation
- 3-5 years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Experience managing the sales cycle - from business champion to the CEO/CFO level
- Track record of over-achieving against quota. Presidents club, awards in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles, demonstrating a proactive approach to all aspects of territory management
- Have executed to a minimum €1m annual quota
- Previous sales methodology training, CRM experience, and strong customer references
- Want to have fun and be part of success story
Common Character Traits:
- Able to work collaboratively with different areas of the business
- Possess sound commercial judgement
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Self-starting and able to self-manage