Return to all open positions
NewVoiceMedia's rapidly expanding Global Alliances team is currently hiring in New York City. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast growing critical team within NewVoiceMedia.
- Drive pipeline and sales revenue to NewVoiceMedia from Salesforce and referral partners in order to over-achieve on targets.
- Successfully position NewVoiceMedia within Salesforce as the number one CTI partner on the East Coast – responsible for all aspects relating to this ie exec alignment, activities with RVPs and all Sales, Sales Engineering teams, and CFL, and GoToMarket teams. Attendance at Salesforce events and introductions to NewVoiceMedia’s sales teams and introductions to customers via partners.
- Create, document, optimize and refine processes to allow NewVoiceMedia's partner program to scale.
- Work internally to train NVM’s sales teams on how to engage with Salesforce and their partners to NVM’s best advantage
- Coordinate product and technical training of each partner ensuring that they are sufficiently trained to represent NewVoiceMedia and that this knowledge is current.
- Participate in Sales team meetings as necessary to ensure clear, consistent communication of partner-specific processes.
- Manage and support NewVoiceMedia's growing network of referral partners.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce and the App Exchange and SI partner eco-system
- Success in over-achieving pipeline and sales-won targets for opportunities sourced from alliances/partners
- 1-2 Years of experience in Partner Management or Alliance Strategies
- Experience of developing and managing a partner base focused driving pipeline
- Proven ability to build relationships and manage expectations
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skill
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to travel across North America
- Self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
- Learn quickly
- Consulting/Partner Management Experience
- Budget Management
- Business Planning