What would you say are the top reasons for connecting your telephone system to your CRM? Typically the top two reasons we hear are: Click to dial – the ability for agents to click a number in the database and … View full article
Subscribe by email
- Why US businesses are losing $41 billion every year
- Six rules of the Cloud
- A customer-focused culture is about consistency
- The secrets of superior service
- Trust enhances employee and customer experience
- A new world record set at Dreamforce
- Give your people the facts to counter the social media myths
- Dreamforce begins!
- Who is listening to your customer?
- PhotoBox snaps up top customer service awards
20 reasons, agile, availability, business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, call plan, cloud, cloud computing, contact center, contact centre, ContactWorld, CTI, customer, customer experience, customer management, customer service, Dreamforce, employment, foundation, Friday Feature, gartner, GivingVoice, homeworking, investment, ivr, Martin Hill-Wilson, NewVoiceMedia, pci, performance, reduce costs, remote working, SaaS, Salesforce, salesforce.com, San Francisco, security, service, Shep Hyken, social media, software as a service, technology, trust, Twitter