What would you say are the top reasons for connecting your telephone system to your CRM? Typically the top two reasons we hear are: Click to dial – the ability for agents to click a number in the database and … View full article
Subscribe by email
- What’s in a telephone number?
- Introducing the NewVoiceMedia DevOps Blog
- Six reasons people are amazing – and three reasons they aren’t
- Cloud-based contact center solutions are changing the game
- How SureFlap brought customer service in-house
- Who calls you?
- Measure customer value and respond accordingly
- The contact centre of the near future
- Best ways to prevent summer sales call cancellations
- Social customer service and ‘one agenda’
20 reasons, agile, availability, business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, call plan, cloud, cloud computing, contact center, contact centre, ContactWorld, CTI, customer, customer experience, customer management, customer service, Dreamforce, employment, foundation, Friday Feature, gartner, GivingVoice, homeworking, investment, ivr, Marketing, Martin Hill-Wilson, NewVoiceMedia, pci, performance, reduce costs, SaaS, Salesforce, salesforce.com, San Francisco, security, service, Shep Hyken, social media, software as a service, technology, trust, Twitter