Sipping fine coffee the morning after dinner at Claridge’s is happiness itself. Especially on a warm spring morning when London’s buzzing. It is certainly one good reason to become a NewVoiceMedia customer and go the cloud route for your customer … View full article
Subscribe by email
- Top six call centre challenges facing the technology sector
- Are scammers on ‘vishing trips’ getting away with it?
- Top customer service quotes and what you can learn from them
- The two sides of customer service training
- Improve customer experience by connecting with your customers’ connections
- Be where your prospects are: Why your business needs complete marketing
- How treating your partners like your best customers builds lasting, mutually beneficial relationships
- Effective communication: jargon in the IT industry
- Building our predictive analytics platform
- Tell us your customer service stories for a chance to win an Apple Watch!
20 reasons, agile, business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, call plan, cloud, cloud computing, contact center, contact centre, ContactWorld, CTI, customer, customer experience, customer management, customer service, Development, Dreamforce, employment, foundation, Friday Feature, gartner, GivingVoice, homeworking, infographic, investment, ivr, Marketing, Martin Hill-Wilson, NewVoiceMedia, pci, SaaS, sales, Salesforce, salesforce.com, San Francisco, security, service, Shep Hyken, social media, software as a service, technology, trust, Twitter