Sipping fine coffee the morning after dinner at Claridge’s is happiness itself. Especially on a warm spring morning when London’s buzzing. It is certainly one good reason to become a NewVoiceMedia customer and go the cloud route for your customer … View full article
Subscribe by email
- What’s in a telephone number?
- Introducing the NewVoiceMedia DevOps Blog
- Six reasons people are amazing – and three reasons they aren’t
- Cloud-based contact center solutions are changing the game
- How SureFlap brought customer service in-house
- Who calls you?
- Measure customer value and respond accordingly
- The contact centre of the near future
- Best ways to prevent summer sales call cancellations
- Social customer service and ‘one agenda’
20 reasons, agile, availability, business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, call plan, cloud, cloud computing, contact center, contact centre, ContactWorld, CTI, customer, customer experience, customer management, customer service, Dreamforce, employment, foundation, Friday Feature, gartner, GivingVoice, homeworking, investment, ivr, Marketing, Martin Hill-Wilson, NewVoiceMedia, pci, performance, reduce costs, SaaS, Salesforce, salesforce.com, San Francisco, security, service, Shep Hyken, social media, software as a service, technology, trust, Twitter