Sipping fine coffee the morning after dinner at Claridge’s is happiness itself. Especially on a warm spring morning when London’s buzzing. It is certainly one good reason to become a NewVoiceMedia customer and go the cloud route for your customer … View full article
Subscribe by email
- Customer service: Customers have emotional baggage too
- Top 20 customer service quotes and what you can learn from them
- Sales: Three sins to avoid at all costs
- Customer loyalty test: Will your customer evangelize your business?
- Improve customer satisfaction through sales and service
- Why soaring online sales are the best indication of consumers’ confidence in data security
- What can you learn about work-life balance this holiday season?
- How your sales team can weather the holiday rush
- Omni-shambles or omni-present?
- How to include customers in the sales process
20 reasons, agile, business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, call plan, cloud, cloud computing, contact center, contact centre, ContactWorld, CTI, customer, customer experience, customer management, customer service, Dreamforce, employment, foundation, Friday Feature, gartner, GivingVoice, homeworking, investment, ivr, Marketing, Martin Hill-Wilson, mobile, NewVoiceMedia, pci, performance, SaaS, sales, Salesforce, salesforce.com, San Francisco, security, service, Shep Hyken, social media, software as a service, technology, trust, Twitter