Sipping fine coffee the morning after dinner at Claridge’s is happiness itself. Especially on a warm spring morning when London’s buzzing. It is certainly one good reason to become a NewVoiceMedia customer and go the cloud route for your customer … View full article
Subscribe by email
- Outstanding customer satisfaction always fuels growth – part two
- [INTERACTIVE] Taking your business global: Contact center service around the world
- How Wowcher customers are wowed with NewVoiceMedia
- Why VCs like NewVoiceMedia’s trajectory
- NewVoiceMedia joins the TCV portfolio
- $50m investment further validates cloud contact centre model
- Salesforce UK’s 70 mile rowing challenge!
- Do you know your Customer Effort Score?
- Can your current business model survive?
- Five ways Topcon delivers predictably excellent customer service
20 reasons, agile, availability, business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, call plan, cloud, cloud computing, contact center, contact centre, ContactWorld, CTI, customer, customer experience, customer management, customer service, Dreamforce, employment, foundation, Friday Feature, gartner, GivingVoice, homeworking, investment, ivr, Marketing, Martin Hill-Wilson, NewVoiceMedia, pci, performance, SaaS, sales, Salesforce, salesforce.com, San Francisco, security, service, Shep Hyken, social media, software as a service, technology, trust, Twitter