This post is part of our Customer Focus series where we look at real-life stories from NewVoiceMedia clients. Brightpearl are a high-growth technology start-up based in Bristol, UK but with customers in the US and across the world. Brightpearl provides … View full article
Subscribe by email
- [INTERACTIVE] Taking your business global: Contact center service around the world
- How Wowcher customers are wowed with NewVoiceMedia
- Why VCs like NewVoiceMedia’s trajectory
- NewVoiceMedia joins the TCV portfolio
- $50m investment further validates cloud contact centre model
- Salesforce UK’s 70 mile rowing challenge!
- Do you know your Customer Effort Score?
- Can your current business model survive?
- Five ways Topcon delivers predictably excellent customer service
- The multibillion dollar cost of poor customer service in Australia [INFOGRAPHIC]
20 reasons, agile, availability, business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, call plan, cloud, cloud computing, contact center, contact centre, ContactWorld, CTI, customer, customer experience, customer management, customer service, Dreamforce, employment, foundation, Friday Feature, gartner, GivingVoice, homeworking, investment, ivr, Marketing, Martin Hill-Wilson, NewVoiceMedia, pci, performance, SaaS, sales, Salesforce, salesforce.com, San Francisco, security, service, Shep Hyken, social media, software as a service, technology, trust, Twitter