Have you ever wondered how good your contact centre is? Have you ever looked at others in your industry and thought -”I’d love to know how we compare?” An increasing number of contact centres are using mystery shopping as a … View full article
Subscribe by email
- NewVoiceMedia can’t wait to see you at ACCE!
- All aboard for London’s Customer Company Tour!
- 80 percent of customer service: Just being nice
- The importance of WebRTC for the contact centre
- The apprentice unveiled
- Watch this pace…
- The Spectator should see you can have it all
- On your marks…get set…Crowe!
- Enthusiasm is contagious!
- Another successful ShipIt day
20 reasons, agile, Agile Development, availability, Business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, Call Plan, cloud, cloud computing, Contact Center, Contact Centre, Contact centre (business), Credit card, CTI, Customer, Customer Experience, Customer Management, Customer service, customerservice, Dreamforce, Employment, Friday Feature, gartner, homeworking, ivr, Martin Hill-Wilson, NewVoiceMedia, NewVoiceMedia Foundation, Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, pci, pci-dss, performance, planning, reduce costs, remote working, SaaS, salesforce, Salesforce.com, security, social media, Software as a service, Technology, trust