Have you ever wondered how good your contact centre is? Have you ever looked at others in your industry and thought -”I’d love to know how we compare?” An increasing number of contact centres are using mystery shopping as a … View full article
Subscribe by email
- A customer-focused culture is about consistency
- The secrets of superior service
- Trust enhances employee and customer experience
- A new world record set at Dreamforce
- Give your people the facts to counter the social media myths
- Dreamforce begins!
- Who is listening to your customer?
- PhotoBox snaps up top customer service awards
- Do happy employees create happy customers?
- Step into an augmented reality world at Dreamforce
20 reasons, agile, availability, business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, call plan, cloud, cloud computing, contact center, contact centre, ContactWorld, CTI, customer, customer experience, customer management, customer service, Dreamforce, employment, foundation, Friday Feature, gartner, GivingVoice, homeworking, investment, ivr, Martin Hill-Wilson, NewVoiceMedia, pci, performance, reduce costs, remote working, SaaS, Salesforce, salesforce.com, San Francisco, security, service, Shep Hyken, social media, software as a service, technology, trust, Twitter