Whenever the large company I used to work for cut jobs they would have a re-organisation, where all staff were sent to “stand by the playground wall”. Business managers were then chosen to run business processes – like Operations, Finance, … View full article
Subscribe by email
- Mobile is another word for happiness
- Using 0845 numbers for customer service? Think again
- What’s in a telephone number?
- Introducing the NewVoiceMedia DevOps Blog
- Six reasons people are amazing – and three reasons they aren’t
- Cloud-based contact center solutions are changing the game
- How SureFlap brought customer service in-house
- Who calls you?
- Measure customer value and respond accordingly
- The contact centre of the near future
20 reasons, agile, availability, business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, call plan, cloud, cloud computing, contact center, contact centre, ContactWorld, CTI, customer, customer experience, customer management, customer service, Dreamforce, employment, foundation, Friday Feature, gartner, GivingVoice, homeworking, investment, ivr, Marketing, Martin Hill-Wilson, NewVoiceMedia, pci, performance, reduce costs, SaaS, Salesforce, salesforce.com, San Francisco, security, service, Shep Hyken, social media, software as a service, technology, trust, Twitter