Whenever the large company I used to work for cut jobs they would have a re-organisation, where all staff were sent to “stand by the playground wall”. Business managers were then chosen to run business processes – like Operations, Finance, … View full article
Subscribe by email
- A customer-focused culture is about consistency
- The secrets of superior service
- Trust enhances employee and customer experience
- A new world record set at Dreamforce
- Give your people the facts to counter the social media myths
- Dreamforce begins!
- Who is listening to your customer?
- PhotoBox snaps up top customer service awards
- Do happy employees create happy customers?
- Step into an augmented reality world at Dreamforce
20 reasons, agile, availability, business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, call plan, cloud, cloud computing, contact center, contact centre, ContactWorld, CTI, customer, customer experience, customer management, customer service, Dreamforce, employment, foundation, Friday Feature, gartner, GivingVoice, homeworking, investment, ivr, Martin Hill-Wilson, NewVoiceMedia, pci, performance, reduce costs, remote working, SaaS, Salesforce, salesforce.com, San Francisco, security, service, Shep Hyken, social media, software as a service, technology, trust, Twitter