Need your sales team to stay on top during the busiest time of year? Here’s how to weather the holiday rush. With Christmas now only a week away, this time of year can be hectic. Work feels like it’s squeezed … View full article
Subscribe by email
- Understanding your buyer: Take a wider view
- How Platform Black has transformed its sales business with NewVoiceMedia
- Customer service: Customers have emotional baggage too
- Top 20 customer service quotes and what you can learn from them
- Sales: Three sins to avoid at all costs
- Customer loyalty test: Will your customer evangelize your business?
- Improve customer satisfaction through sales and service
- Why soaring online sales are the best indication of consumers’ confidence in data security
- What can you learn about work-life balance this holiday season?
- How your sales team can weather the holiday rush
20 reasons, agile, business, Call Center, call centre, caller personalisation, call plan, cloud, cloud computing, contact center, contact centre, ContactWorld, CTI, customer, customer experience, customer management, customer service, Dreamforce, employment, foundation, Friday Feature, gartner, GivingVoice, homeworking, investment, ivr, Marketing, Martin Hill-Wilson, mobile, NewVoiceMedia, pci, performance, SaaS, sales, Salesforce, salesforce.com, San Francisco, security, service, Shep Hyken, social media, software as a service, technology, trust, Twitter