NewVoiceMedia provides a customer communications platform that tightly links with the world’s best CRM, Salesforce.com, to help companies sell more, serve better and grow faster.
We are at the forefront of a $40 Billion cloud contact center industry that’s looking to revolutionize sales and the customer experience via the Internet of All Things. We are the top rated Salesforce AppExchange provider with a true cloud platform scaled to handle millions of transactions worldwide. Our customers are yearning to get closer to us so that they can fundamentally grow their business and drive demonstrable business value. Gartner believes that Customer Service is the only differentiating factor in the global economy. To better serve the customer, NewVoiceMedia believes it all starts with people so it’s critical we find energetic and driven employees who have a passion for customer service and experience.
Primary Responsibilities of the Role
The primary responsibilities of the Account Manager (AM) are to thoroughly understand the business models of our midsized US customers and to progress the relationship through cross-selling and up-selling products and services to ultimately grow recurring revenue. This person will meet with customers regularly, assess their needs and take a consultative sales approach to build trust and loyalty. He/she will work in tandem with existing account-owning Account Executives, Client Success Managers and Regional Vice-Presidents to ensure the customer’s needs are being regularly met. This is accomplished by participating and leading meetings, engaging other corporate resources as required and partaking in regional forecast calls and account planning sessions. The AM will also be responsible for forecasting weekly sales activity to ensure that key monthly sales targets are met.
- Keep churn at or less than 1% of recurring revenue
- Forecast bookings and recurring revenue with high accuracy Lead discovery efforts, qualify and create new opportunities from prospecting efforts and assist others
- Maintain a majority of reference customers
- Articulate the business value of the product and repeatedly practice the NVMWAY Sales Methodology
- Converse with Account Executives, Customer Support, Client Success and Product Management teams to convey key functional needs that better serve the customer
- 1-3 years experience in cloud software sales as an AE or AM with high performance and attainment
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM - Sales and Service Clouds Experience with sales methodologies like Challenger, Sandler and/or Value Selling
- Bachelors Degree Arts or Sciences
Are you ready to make the jump to a fantastic opportunity? We want to hear from you.
Follow NewVoiceMedia on Twitter