Six Pack Shortcuts accelerates business success with NewVoiceMedia
NewVoiceMedia, a leading global provider of cloud technology that helps businesses sell more, serve better and grow faster, today announced that Six Pack Shortcuts has transformed its business with NewVoiceMedia’s ContactWorld solution, empowering the company to connect with its customers, partners and employees in entirely new ways.
Working with NewVoiceMedia, Six Pack Shortcuts has increased sales by 500 percent since implementing ContactWorld. The cloud customer contact technology enabled the provider of specialized training systems designed to enhance muscle building, encourage fat loss and improve overall fitness, to quadruple daily call numbers, increase deals closed per day by 227 percent and cut 69 days’ worth of ramp time for new agents.
After moving from three separate CRMs to a single solution – Salesforce – Six Pack Shortcuts was eager to tap the full potential of its sales infrastructure. NewVoiceMedia offered Six Pack Shortcuts a simple solution that allows members of the sales team to leverage NewVoiceMedia tools like click-to-dial, local presence, call analytics and call recording, all from within the Salesforce platform.
As a result:
- Team members saved 276 minutes per day through click-to-dial
- Daily outbound calls jumped from 80 to 350 • Local presence improved connection rates by 40 percent
- Call recording improved training – cutting three to four months from ramp-up time
- Number of deals closed increased from 50 to 125 per day
Comments on the news:
- “NewVoiceMedia’s technology runs very smoothly and our team is so much more efficient,” said Chase Larson, Six Pack Shortcuts sales operations manager. “The support we get is great. It’s been phenomenal and we have nothing but high praise.”
- Jonathan Gale, CEO of NewVoiceMedia, said, “We are happy to see that Six Pack Shortcuts has experienced so much success with ContactWorld. The company has really leveraged the tools we provide to grow its business, increase office efficiencies and convert more deals. It represents the transformational changes we aim to bring all businesses that use our technology.”
- “Today, in this age of the customer, companies that focus on customer success have the best chance of thriving in a connected world,” said Tyler Prince, EVP Worldwide Alliances & Channels, Salesforce. “Six Pack Shortcuts is leveraging NewVoiceMedia on Salesforce to transform its business.”