Account Executive - General Business Sales
NewVoiceMedia is in the process of disrupting one of the biggest markets in the world – cloud contact centre/inside sales. Well-funded by cloud-focused VC's, and with a management team holding a decade of cloud experience, we have a strong vision for the future and aggressive global growth plans. We are looking for exciting, passionate, innovative people to join our fast growing team and help us achieve our goals. A leading Salesforce ISV Partner, we offer an exciting career path, excellent and ongoing career development and highly competitive compensation packages-including a range of benefits.
We are currently looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives with knowledge of contact/call centre, telco managed services or cloud technology solutions. You should be able to show solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. You will be selling our world class cloud-based technology within an aligned territory. NewVoiceMedia offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell business solutions and be set up for success.
Our goal is to build an organisation of smart ambitious Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle. At NVM, integrity and reliability are as important as talent and effort.
- You will be selling to net new corporate sized clients.
- You will execute on the account plan to deliver maximum revenue potential.
- Manage complete and complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives the value of our cloud-based applications.
- Forecast sales activity, pipeline management and revenue achievement using Salesforce.
- Create satisfied customers.
- 4+ years of quota carrying software or technology sales and account management experience
- Experience managing the sales cycle - from business champion to C-Suite level
- Track record of over-achieving quota, club, awards in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales cycles, demonstrated ownership of all aspects of territory management
- Have executed to a minimum $1M+ quota
- Previous sales methodology training, Salesforce/CRM experience, and strong customer references
- Strong computer skills, including: CRM (Salesforce desirable), Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- University degree
- Want to have fun and be part of success story
Common Character Traits:
- Able to work collaboratively within different teams
- Possess sound commercial judgement
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Self-starting and able to self-manage
Checkout the following links: