NewVoiceMedia is in the process of disrupting one of the biggest markets in the world - business telephony. Well-funded by cloud-focused VC's, and with a management team holding a decade of cloud experience, we have a strong vision for the future and aggressive global growth plans. We are looking for exciting, passionate, innovative people to join our fast-growing team and help us achieve our goals.
A leading Salesforce ISV Partner, we offer an exciting career path, excellent and ongoing career development and highly competitive compensation packages-including a range of benefits.
The Alliance Manager’s, DACH, primary focus will be responsible for developing and growing the partner relationship for NewVoiceMedia across the UK and assigned regions. This role will report to the Regional Vice President, Alliances at NewVoiceMedia.
- Drive pipeline and sales revenue to NewVoiceMedia from Salesforce and Salesforce Eco-system in order to over-achieve on targets
- Successfully position NewVoiceMedia within Salesforce as the number one Contact Center partner in your assigned territroy – responsible for all aspects relating to this ie exec alignment, activities with all Sales, Sales Leadership, Sales Engineering teams, and CFL, ISV and GoToMarket teams. Attendance at Salesforce events and introductions to NewVoiceMedia’s sales teams and introductions to customers via partners.
- Perform all aspects of partner development, including: identification of partner segments, relationship definition, technical implementation requirements, launch activities, partner competency requirements and certification (when applicable), and knowledge of program costs.
- Create, document, optimize and refine processes to allow NewVoiceMedia's to grow and scale within the Salesforce eco-system
- Resolve challenges in a timely fashion between Salesforce and internal/external clients in ways that maintain positive relationships.
- Resolve issues regarding program policy interpretation and compliance to requirements, defining and implementing corrective actions, and escalating issues to senior management as needed.
- Work internally to train NVM’s sales teams on how to engage with Salesforce and their partners to NVM’s best advantage
- Coordinate product and technical training of each partner ensuring that they are sufficiently trained to represent NewVoiceMedia and that this knowledge is current – liaise closely with Alliance Program Manager on this
- Participate in Sales team meetings as necessary to ensure clear, consistent communication of partner-specific processes.
- Liaise with other NewVoiceMedia departments as required to provide necessary resources to maximize each partner opportunity.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce and the App Exchange and SI partner eco-system
- Success in over-achieving pipeline and sales-won targets for opportunities sourced from alliances/partners
- 1-2 Years of experience in Partner Management or Alliance Strategies or relevant skills
- Experience or skills for developing and managing a partner base focused driving pipeline
- Proven ability to build relationships and manage expectations
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to travel
- Proactive and service oriented
- Self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
- Partner Management Experience
- Navigating complex organisations, managing and optimising ongoing relationships
- Sales experience with results-driven targets
- Engaging personality with excellent presentation & communication skills
- Creative thinker
- Comfortable working in a fast pace environment
- Business educational background
- Relevant native language
What we offer:
- Friendly, fast paced environment with exceptional opportunities to progress within the company
- Excellent training along with a clearly defined career path
- Highly competitive package including a range of benefits