NewVoiceMedia is in the process of disrupting one of the biggest markets in the world - business telephony. Well-funded by cloud-focused VC's, and with a management team holding a decade of cloud experience, we have a strong vision for the future and aggressive global growth plans. We are looking for exciting, passionate, innovative people to join our fast-growing team and help us achieve our goals.
A leading Salesforce ISV Partner, we offer an exciting career path, excellent and ongoing career development and highly competitive compensation packages-including a range of benefits.
The Regional Lead role, EMEA will be responsible for developing, coaching and managing a team focused on the Salesforce.com and the Salesforce.com eco-system while managing and growing the partner ecosystem for NewVoiceMedia across EMEA. This role will report to the VP Global Alliances at NewVoiceMedia.
- Develop a plan to engage with Salesforce.com, the Salesforce.com eco-system to drive pipeline and sales revenue.
- Develop a plan for proactively managing System Integrators throughout EMEA.
- Actively develop, search for and on-board new partners across the Salesforce eco-system
- Dvelop a team focused on positioning of NewVoiceMedia within Salesforce as the number one Contact Centre partner in EMEA
- Develop and drive exec alignment, activities with RVPs and all Sales and Sales Engineering teams, attendance at Salesforce events and introductions to NewVoiceMedia’s sales teams
- Manage a team to perform all aspects of partner development, including: identification of partner segments, relationship definition, technical implementation requirements, launch activities, partner competency requirements and certification (when applicable), and program costs.
- Create, document, optimize and refine processes to allow NewVoiceMedia's partner program to scale in conjunction with Sales performance.
- Resolve challenges in a timely fashion between partners and internal/external clients in ways that maintain positive relationships.
- Work internally to train NVM’s sales teams on how to engage with Salesforce and the partner community to NVM’s best advantage
- Coordinate product and technical training of each partner ensuring that they are sufficiently trained to represent NewVoiceMedia and that this knowledge is current.
- Participate in Sales team meetings as necessary to ensure clear, consistent communication of partner-specific processes.
- Liaise with other NewVoiceMedia departments as required to provide necessary resources to maximize each partner opportunity.
- Knowledge of the Salesforce and the App Exchange partner eco-system
- 7-10 Years of experience in Partner Management , Sales Leadership or Alliance Strategies
- Experience of developing and managing a partner base focused on marketing services
- A track record of creating and executing successful channel/alliance strategies, winning support from senior management and increasing vendor’s awareness and mindshare within an ecosystem
- Proven ability to build relationships, influence and manage expectations
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to travel across EMEA and occasionally abroad
- Proactive and service oriented
- Self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
- Consulting / Partner Management Experience
What we offer:
- Friendly, fast paced environment with exceptional opportunities to progress within the company
- Excellent training along with a clearly defined career path
- Highly competitive package including a range of benefits