NewVoiceMedia’s award-winning inside sales and contact centre technology revolutionizes the way organizations connect with their customers worldwide, enabling them to deliver a personalized and unique customer service experience and drive a more effective sales and marketing team. A leading Salesforce ISV partner with customers spanning six continents, NewVoiceMedia is relentlessly committed to driving innovation and continuing its rapid international expansion while helping its customer base drive transformation in their businesses. We are looking for ambitious, passionate, innovative people to join our fast-growing team and help us achieve our goals. We offer an exciting career path, excellent and ongoing career development and a highly competitive compensation package – including a range of benefits.
Reporting to the Corporate Communications Director, the Communications Manager will be a key member of the marketing team, contributing broadly to the strategic and tactical success of the marketing organization.
This individual will help build brand awareness in North America and contribute to inbound demand. Their primary responsibility is to plan, implement and manage a communications strategy, inclusive of media relations, blogging and social media, which drives measurable results, including website and social media engagement.
This individual will work closely with teams across all functions of the business, including marketing, demand generation, product development, customer success, SaaS operations and HR.
The ideal candidate is a creative, results-driven and collaborative self-starter. They will bring extensive public relations experience and press contacts in technology and the national media, to the role, and are an excellent writer with exceptional attention to detail.
Helps lead and deliver a communications strategy to raise the profile of NewVoiceMedia within the North America market.
- Development and implementation of the PR program
- To research and write accurate and engaging copy (e.g. press releases, opinion articles, blog posts and whitepapers)
- Support the company’s social media efforts, including the NewVoiceMedia blog
- Drive consistent dialogue with media and analysts, including pitching and interview support, to secure media coverage and other desired PR outcomes
- Identify and build relationships with industry thought leaders and bloggers
- Manage media interviews and prepare briefing materials for senior executives and/or other spokespeople
- Manage PR agencies if activities require external support
- Ensure PR objectives are front of mind throughout all activities
- Travel to events within North America and to NewVoiceMedia’s UK headquarters occasionally as required
Skills and Experience
- At least six years’ experience in a similar role – either within a corporation or PR agency
- Academic background in PR, marketing or journalism preferred
- Previous experience in B2B communications. Experience within the software/high-tech space preferred
- Excellent writing, proofing and editing skills, including the ability to digest complex information and turn into compelling copy
- Proven skills in developing strong media relationships and proactively identifying and driving media opportunities which support the company’s business objectives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in delivering campaigns from planning through to evaluation
- The ability to work on numerous tasks simultaneously, respond to tight deadlines and work under pressure while maintaining a calm and positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and able to manage workload effectively
- Good knowledge of social media platforms, tools and solutions
- Strong desire to learn, contribute and think innovatively
- Exceptional attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables
- Creativity, both in terms of writing skills and input into PR program
- Is a self-starter who is able to self-motivate