Customer Success Manager
The Customer Success Manager will deliver an outstanding customer experience. Your primary role will be to focus on ensuring our customers are 100% happy with the services & products they purchase from us. This will involve driving continual improvement in all aspects of our service including project delivery, training, support and product adoption. The secondary focus of this role will be assisting in the sales cycle to support our account team to grow our business within major accounts.
Continually gauge & improve customer satisfaction
- Run through standard CSAT questionnaire
- Identify pain points & provide solutions through configuration
- Uncover training areas to enhance user adoption
- Ensure system is being used for maximum benefit
Solidify partnership by
- Identifying company short & long term objectives
- Define strategic solutions
- Achieving agreed goals
- Overview on all recent cases frequency/resolution time (agree format if first meeting)
- Update on open projects
- Review of roadmap interests
- Recap of previous quarterly goals
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure all of their technical requirements are achieved and continuous improvement programs are managed correctly.
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels.
- Build and document knowledge about the clients business and technical setup, to aid all areas within NVM.
- Ensure that handover processes and documentation is completed from Pre-Sales to PS to Support.
- Communication in the triage of issues and feature requests so that a clear documented path of impact, timelines and urgency to resolve issues is understood.
- Taking the output from product managers then assist in running product roadmap sessions with major clients, so they are kept abreast of new features and functionality.
- Manage a regular newsletter or usage report for client communication.
- Identify any training / knowledge needs for clients and assist in delivering the training.
- Help grow the service usage by supporting the account management team in pre-sales activities.
- Organise and lead scheduled service reviews for portfolio client
- Assist customers to achieve better results with their existing ContactWorld service.
- Ensure the customer is a use-able reference.
- Organise and run a method of obtaining customer feedback and implement plans to continually improve service.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast pace environment and organisational skills to manage multiple clients from varying business sectors.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills that can be applied in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to be outstanding in a client-focused environment.
- Educated to degree level or possess a minimum of 3 years experience within the Contact Centre industry or Cloud Technology environment.
- Driving license and be willing to travel at short notice.
- 3 years experience working within a client services type role, Professional Services or Customer Success Management
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM.
- Knowledge of Contact Centre Software such as Automatic Call Distribution, Call Recording, Management Reporting and Workforce Management or ideally experience with NVM ContactWorld services.
- ITIL / PRINCE2 / Salesforce ADM201 qualification.
- Contain the drive to succeed.
- Adaptable and enjoys the prospect of a fast moving and continually advancing environment.
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and proactive by nature.
- Enjoys being part of a company with leading edge technology that will assist companies to make major advances in customer experience.
- Logical, not Emotional
- Influential (both with customer and internally)
- Collaborative – teamwork
- Desire to learn – product, customer, industry