NewVoiceMedia is seeking an EMEA Demand Generation Manager who would be based out of our Basingstoke office. In this role you will report to the RVP EMEA Marketing.
In this role you will be responsible for planning, designing and executing demand generation campaigns, analysing and optimising to improve performance and results. This is an individual contributor role with a focus on top of the funnel demand generation to drive marketing-qualified leads and pipeline. You will also work closely with the regional marketing, corporate marketing, sales and partner teams, NewVoiceMedia partners and external vendors/agencies.
Develop and execute a demand generation plan that delivers for inbound, nurture, ABM, upsell and cross sell within the existing customer install base.
- Grow marketing-qualified leads (MQLs) by converting website traffic through calls-to-actions, landing pages and content.
- Optimise website to improve conversions of traffic to quality MQLs that lead to pipeline
- Optimise email nurture program to drive more engagement, MQLs and hand raisers
- Generate MQLs through all inbound channels including paid search and paid social, re-targeting, display advertising, content syndication and email.
- Understanding the customer inbound journey to align content and optimise route to content that delivers high quality MQLs.
- Manage integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels and upsell/cross sell campaigns to the installed base of customers.
- Design and drive ABM campaigns to deliver pipeline and improve key marketing and sales metrics.
- Design targeted demand generation programs with the appropriate branding, messaging and assets to engage target buyer personas in the EMEA region
- Aligning with product, corporate communications, industry content team on content to drive demand generation, as well as creating local content.
- Working with other teams to drive customer advocacy to support demand generation campaigns.
- Partnering with sales development and sales teams to ensure campaign alignment and execution.
- Work closely with regional marketing operations to monitor, measure, analyse, and report on all demand generation performance in EMEA.
- Manage demand generation budget.
- Managing vendors for execution including social media partners, translation agencies and third party media.
Requirements/Skills Needed of Candidate:
- Proven in depth B2B demand generation marketing experience with a focus on delivering MQLs and pipeline
- Experience working in Google Analytics and hands on experience in Adwords, LinkedIn and other social media channels
- Have strong knowledge and passionate about digital marketing including website, SEO, email, social media and paid channels
- Proven ability to successfully execute demand generation campaigns across multiple channels
- Proven track record of growing MQLs and pipeline
- Understand the B2B buying/selling processes for SaaS enterprise software
- Good understanding of marketing automation (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) systems
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills for data reporting
- A team player with the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams like sales, alliances and corporate and field marketing
- Excellent attention to detail and focus on quality of deliverables
- Some travel may be required