We are experiencing double-digit growth in every region around the world, and we are looking for great candidates that want to bring their drive and experience to the table, be part of an explosive growth company, learn a ton, and have fun with a great team.
In your role as Industry Content Marketing Director, you’ll be responsible for driving the strategy and execution for buyer-centric content to build awareness, engagement with prospects and customers. This highly strategic role combines your cloud contact center industry knowledge and your expertise in developing and managing the content lifecycle that supports the buyer journey for both sales and services audiences. The ideal candidate will blend strategic thinking with tactical execution.
- Analyze customer / prospect needs at each stage of the buying cycle, and then create content and distribute across digital channels to address those needs
- Manage industry-oriented top and mid-funnel content strategy, creation and deployment across all channels. Create forward-looking editorial calendar with original content campaigns designed to drive new leads and closer partner engagement
- Continuously gauge the effectiveness of content, and analyze performance metrics end-to-end to develop meaningful insights and recommendations
- Write (and otherwise outsource) industry-specific valued gated and ungated written and video content to drive audience engagement and awareness
- Full spectrum of written and video content: blog posts, videos w/industry thought leaders (industry influencers, Salesforce, customers), ebooks, webinars, newsletters, landing pages and web copy
- Develop and curate newsletter content to customers, prospects and Salesforce
- Act as key point of contact for industry speaking events, webinars, prospect, customer and partner-facing activities Requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to express complex concepts in simple terms
- Content marketing experience in a SaaS/Cloud business. Prior product marketing background a plus.
- Cloud Contact Center Industry knowledge - versant in storytelling the pains and trends and solutions
- Strong collaboration skills - collaborates well with product marketing, demand generation, Salesforce
- Must be able to show similar work samples
What we offer:
- Friendly, fast paced environment with exceptional opportunities to progress within the company
- Excellent training along with a clearly defined career path
- Highly competitive package including a range of benefits