Director of Sales Enablement
NewVoiceMedia is looking for a highly motivated and forward thinking Director of Field Enablement to mentor and train our Field team. The Director of Field Enablement will be responsible for the development and dissemination of selling tools (e.g. sales playbooks, value actualization tools), collateral and training to drive incremental sale team member productivity.
The position requires a thorough understanding of the business-to-business sales cycle plus an ability to use that knowledge to increase Sales efficiency and effectiveness. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual who is self-motivated and creative to design and optimize a forward-thinking program. This role is critical to our organization, driving the development of our talent –our business’ most important asset.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Designing, delivering, and continuously improving the Sales Training
- Program/Certification to support corporate and sales strategies and objectives for the company's new and existing sales professionals
- Collaborate with existing subject matter experts on current and upcoming products in order to contribute to the design and maintenance of current training
- Manage the sales enablement content taxonomy/repository in conjunction with marketing to ensure all information is easily and readily accessible at point of need.
- Catalog gaps in content assets. Create/Influence creation-of key assets.
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training program
- Partner with Sales team as a mentor/coach to improve sales acumen - sourcing methodology, cold calling techniques/best practices, closing, account/pipeline management, etc.
- Work with first-line managers to assess sales reps and determine ongoing development needs
- Ensure sales is prepared to effectively sell against the competition; including development of comprehensive Win/Loss program/process
- Stay informed on cutting-edge tools and technology that may be leveraged to improve sales productivity
- Influence key sales events including Annual Sales Kick Off and Sales Leadership events
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team
- Determine content adoption metrics and define sales enablement best practices
- Assist on sales calls and demos as needed
- 5+ years of experience in sales development, management and/or sales enablement
- In depth understanding of the sales process and best practices in strategy development and execution
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, problem resolution, communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills required
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines and manage expectations of all stakeholders
- Proven success as mentor/coach to young sales professionals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Salesforce.com savvy a plus. Knowledge of the Salesforce ecosystem a plus.
- Ability to analyze and act on various forms of business intelligence
- Contact Center Software, Cloud-Based Software Solutions a plus.
- Critical thinking and change management within dynamic organizations skills
- Ability to work within a fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- BS/BA required
- San Francisco
- New York