The primary responsibilities of this role are twofold:
• Internal customer IT support.
• Management of IT systems employed by NVM.
The NVM IT environment is mixed, and as such you must have broad knowledge and experience maintaining and troubleshooting the following platforms:
• Windows 10.
• Mac OS 10.13.
• Android & iOS mobile operating systems.
• Microsoft Office 365.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal – not only to facilitate positive and useful interactions with customers, but also to feed back to the team, and document your methods and findings.
• Well-developed analytical skills.
• Ability to research & devise solutions to the support issues you encounter, using intranet or internet resources.
• Documentation and knowledge sharing.
• Ability to accurately follow pre-existing processes and procedures.
• A passion for learning & self-improvement. The world of IT is extremely dynamic, and you must be willing and able to adapt to changes in policies and technologies.
• A general awareness of enterprise-level technology products and issues.
• An understanding of the ‘modern workplace’.
• Excellent time-management skills.
• Basic scripting experience: Powershell, Command-Line.
• Identity Management – Active Directory, Azure, Okta.
• Basic Windows Server administration.
• Mobile Device Management.