Global Provisioning Services Engineer
The role is an opportunity to join our rapidly growing business that has recently been named as one of the UK’s most dynamic and cutting edge companies. You would be part of a DevOps team that provides all types of provisioning services to our customers, that stretches around the world via our 3rd party suppliers and operational nodes in four continents. The role consists of Project Work, Business as Usual and Incident Management.
- To perform provisioning and when required, and support activities for our customers.
- To take part in testing and design activities as required.
- To process and implement new customer orders from the Sales team and customers directly.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills that can be applied in a fast moving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Keen to work in a client-focused environment, with an enthusiastic and proactive nature
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of working within a contact center/telecommunications environment at an operational level
- Good working knowledge of NGNs and geographic numbers, globally
- Basic knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Good working knowledge of Telco and Service Provider relationships, and porting processes
- Good presentation and communications skills and experience with the usual communication tools such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Basic knowledge of Cisco ICM
- Knowledge of Twilio, and Voxbone.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of voice networking and Contact Centre Technology Experience with a cloud or software-as-a-service providers Knowledge of data networking, routing and hubs
- Basic knowledge of SQL, CCXML, SIP/VoIP Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM Vendors Knowledge of IP Voice Services (IP/PBX) and both Hard/Softphones
- Knowledge of Inbound Numbering Providers/Platforms Knowledge of Tier 1 Telco’s Project Management experience; Agile or similar
- Adaptable and enjoys the prospect of a fast moving and continually advancing environment
- Creative thinker with an aptitude for problem solving
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and proactive by nature
- Self-learner who seeks out answers to new problems
- Attention to detail, precise