- To perform provisioning and when required, and support activities for our customers.
- To take part in testing and design activities as required.
- To process and implement new customer orders from the Sales team and customers directly.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills that can be applied in a fast moving environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills Keen to work in a client-focused environment, with an enthusiastic and proactive nature
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience of working within a contact center/telecommunications environment at an operational level
- Good working knowledge of NGNs and geographic numbers, globally
- Basic knowledge of Windows Operating Systems
- Good working knowledge of Telco and Service Provider relationships, and porting processes
- Good presentation and communications skills and experience with the usual communication tools such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Basic knowledge of Cisco ICM
- Knowledge of Twilio, and Voxbone.
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of voice networking and Contact Centre Technology Experience with a cloud or software-as-a-service providers Knowledge of data networking, routing and hubs
- Basic knowledge of SQL, CCXML, SIP/VoIP Knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM Vendors Knowledge of IP Voice Services (IP/PBX) and both Hard/Softphones
- Knowledge of Inbound Numbering Providers/Platforms Knowledge of Tier 1 Telco’s Project Management experience; Agile or similar
- Adaptable and enjoys the prospect of a fast moving and continually advancing environment
- Creative thinker with an aptitude for problem solving
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and proactive by nature
- Self-learner who seeks out answers to new problems
- Attention to detail, precise