As a result of added investment and overwhelming demand from expanding into the German market, we are looking for ambitious and innovative people to create an autonomous sales team, who’s objectives will centre around developing the DACH region into a key territory for NewVoiceMedia. We are offering an excellent opportunity for those able to be independent and seize the initiative, to work closely with our RVP of EMEA John Bacon in pioneering the latest exciting phase of our company’s growth.
A leading Salesforce ISV partner, with customers spanning 128 countries and six continents, NewVoiceMedia is relentlessly committed to driving innovation and continuing its rapid international expansion while helping its customer base drive transformation in their businesses.
To play a lead role in progressing projects, business as usual work and driving efficiencies supporting our global Cloud Contact Centre service.
Based in Basingstoke you will be part of a talented Operations team who maintain the core IP telephony infrastructure. As part of this role you will:
- Be part of a team working on assigned projects to upgrade or add new functionality to our infrastructure
- Maintain a profile of business as usual activities with a desire to streamline and automate where possible
- Contribute using domain knowledge to architecture discussions
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Provide support and mentor junior team members
- Maintain high standards of quality at all times.
- Excellent IP networking skills
- Detailed knowledge of SIP telephony technology, protocols and signalling call flows
- Knowledge of Open Source solutions for SIP based telephony
- Experience in diagnosing faults in SIP telephony environments
- Expertise with network analysers, preferably Wireshark.
- Good knowledge of WAN IP connectivity products & solutions
- Good presentation and communications skills
- Linux instance command line management, and use of Linux based tools and utilities
- VMWare Virtualisation
- Amazon Web Service products, solutions and management
- Background knowledge of Contact Centre Operations and technologies
- Background knowledge of legacy telephony technologies
What we offer:
- Friendly, fast paced environment with exceptional opportunities to progress within the company
- Excellent training along with a clearly defined career path
- Highly competitive package including a range of benefits