Professional Services Consultant: Dallas
NewVoiceMedia is in the process of disrupting one of the biggest markets in the world - business telephony. Well-funded by cloud-focused VC's and with a management team holding a decade of cloud experience, we have a strong vision for the future and aggressive global growth plans. We are looking for exciting, passionate, innovative people to join our fast growing team and help us achieve our goals.
Role overview and responsibilities:
We’re looking for a talented Professional Services Consultant to deliver outstanding client solutions. Your role will include scoping client requirements, uncovering what customer experience problems need solving, and managing multiple project delivery with the added opportunity of global travel. The primary role of the PS Consultant is to provide solution implementation services, integration development, training, and associated consulting. Given the nature of the job, the Consultant must be able to work both independently and in a team. The successful PS Consultant will quickly inspire the customer’s confidence in NewVoiceMedia’s services and solutions through his/her product knowledge, applications expertise, creativity, integrity, responsiveness, and effective communication.
- Directing early solution consideration around gaps/risks, including the effective engagement of executives, Sales, Development, and Product Management
- Perform remote and on-site application implementation and support, including activities such as configuration of new features, system upgrades or migrations, implementation of real-time and historical reporting and integration with clients’ Salesforce.com CRM
- Actively contribute to broader goals and growth beyond the scope of a single project by building relationships with both internal and external clients
- Create, review and manage project direction, approach and key deliverables
- Provide guidance to the client in making the right choice
- Lead and direct the project implementation activities with a goal of maximizing the customer’s learning and ownership of the various tasks
- Lead major portions of large or medium engagements and lead small engagements autonomously
- Identify and pro-actively manage key risk areas
- Perform application discoveries, solution design, and product configuration to customer specific requirements
- Train customers in the use of product
- Recognize opportunities for NVM to expand its presence in targeted markets and communicate sales leads to the appropriate account management
- Performance of all duties to maximize client satisfaction and growth of business by generating client-billable activities and achieving a target utilization levels
- Continually grow your value by increasing your skills, knowledge and ability in leading edge technologies consistent with our business focus
Skills and experience required:
- The ability to perform in a fast pace environment and possess the organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills that can be applied in a fast moving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills. Proven ability to train customers in software applications.
- Keen to work in a client-focused environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, ideally inclusive of Visio.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member, taking direction when necessary
- Willingness to keep management appraised of potential areas of concern, escalating when necessary
- Ability to complete administrative tasks consistently and on time
- Driver’s license and be willing and able to travel at short notice.
- Experience of working as an implementation consultant deploying software solutions
- Experience operating in a professional services capacity, ideally serving clients directly.
- Knowledge of Contact Center Software such as Automatic Call Distribution, Call Recording, Management Reporting and Workforce Management
- Advanced Certificate in Contact Center Resource Planning.
- Salesforce CRM, Contact Cente Operations, Cloud technologies, SaaS solutions, VoIP
- Able to work collaboratively within different teams
- Possess sound commercial judgement
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Self-starting and able to self-manage
What we offer:
- Friendly, fast paced environment with exceptional opportunities to progress within the company
- Excellent training along with a clearly defined career path
- Highly competitive package including a range of benefits