NewVoiceMedia is in the process of disrupting one of the biggest markets in the world - business telephony. Well-funded by cloud-focused VC's, and with a management team holding a decade of cloud experience, we have a strong vision for the future and aggressive global growth plans. We are looking for exciting, passionate, innovative people to join our fast growing team and help us achieve our goals.
Role Overview & Responsibilities:
The Project Manager (PM) role is part of the PMO function of NewVoiceMedia which sits within the Customer Success Group. You will work to develop relationships with the regional sales teams allowing you to identify potential opportunities for PM engagement early on in the sales cycle. You will form a project delivery team including Professional Services, Provisioning, Site Readiness and Customer Success Managers; providing both direction and leadership to the full project team. You will be responsible for the overall project delivery and customer satisfaction with opportunities of global travel. The successful applicant will also provide senior levels of support on customer escalations within the Professional Services department to develop escalation and resolution plans. Past experience and skills will be utilised to manage multiple projects simultaneously whilst being the centralised point of contact for any customer interactions.
- Have a commercial understanding for the profitability of projects
- Support and assist all project team members to deliver to the highest possible standard whilst providing guidance and leadership
- Provide regular status reports and analysis to internal management and project stakeholders
- Identify risks and raise accordingly
- Provide assistance with escalation management and intuitively develop action plans for resolution
- Create, review and manage project direction, approach and key deliverables. Provide guidance to the client in making the right choice.
- Lead and direct the project implementation activities with a goal of maximizing the customer’s learning and ownership of the various tasks.
- Recognize opportunities for NVM to expand its presence in targeted markets and communicate sales leads to the appropriate account management.
- Continually grow your value by increasing your skills, knowledge and ability in leading edge technologies consistent with our business focus.
Skills & Experience Required:
- The ability to perform in a fast pace environment and possess the organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Proven leadership skills demonstrated through active management of project teams during delivery.
- Excellent written and articulation skills.
- Expert level of project planning and scheduling, including project resources required.
- The ability to lead global project teams and make informed decisions to ensure the success of the project.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Superior presentation skills with extensive experience of leading client communications effectively.
- Willing to travel at short notice.
- Prince II certified
- 5+ years’ experience within Project Delivery
- Experience operating in a professional services capacity, ideally serving clients directly.
- Knowledge of Contact Centre Software such as Automatic Call Distribution, Call Recording, Management Reporting and Workforce Management
- Salesforce CRM, Contact Centre Operations, Cloud technologies, SaaS solutions, VoIP.
- ADM 201 Salesforce certification
Common Character Traits:
- Able to work collaboratively within different teams
- Possess sound commercial judgement
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Self-starting and able to self-manage
What we offer:
- Friendly, fast paced environment with exceptional opportunities to progress within the company
- Excellent training along with a clearly defined career path
- Highly competitive package including a range of benefits