The Onboarding Consultant is an office-based role focused on NewVoiceMedia service delivery projects. Onboarding consultant will work towards bringing the customer platform ready sooner, so the customer can use the solution and gain its value. The function involves working with a wider project team - Telephony consultants, Provisioning Engineers, Account Executives and PS consultants to deliver exceptional levels of service to our customers in timely manner.
Working within the Professional Services department, the Onboarding Consultant will own the onboarding process to make sure that customers interaction happens throughout the project delivery journey. This includes coordinating customer kick-off call, creating project framework, resource management, hosting handover call and checking with the customer to make sure that they get most value out of the NVM solution. Onboarding consultants will be working closely with Provisioning team, PS consultants and Project managers, also staying in close relationship with the key customer contacts to make the onboarding journey smoother and efficient (Face to Face or remote).
Onboarding Consultant will have opportunities to work with many different businesses of all different types and industries, learning how to quickly assess a customer requirement and deliver a solution design to wow their customers.
- Help new customers find value faster
- Continuous interaction with customers
- Keeping key contacts in line with project timescale
- Project tracking and time management
- Review project design and prepare framework
- Co-Ordination of implementations on client site and remote
- Co-ordinate kick off call and handover call
- Awareness of project commercials
- Delivering projects on time
- Delivering basic product training to our customers
- Network with other teams and departments
- Knowledge share within team and externally
Years of Experiance
- 3-4 years
Common Character Traits:
- Able to work collaboratively within different teams
- Possess sound business judgement
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Self-starting and able to self-manage
- Ability to maintain grace under pressure
- Understanding of change management and risk assessment
Skills and Experience:
- Higher level qualification (university or college) in a computer related subject
- Excellent English language skills (verbal/written) is mandatory
- MS Office Suite
- Presentation Skills
This role directly leads to becoming a Professional Services Consultant or Project Management, other options could include moving into Customer Success Management.