NewVoiceMedia is in the process of disrupting one of the biggest markets in the world - business telephony. Well-funded by cloud-focused VC's, and with a management team holding a decade of cloud experience, we have a strong vision for the future and aggressive global growth plans. We are looking for exciting, passionate, innovative people to join our fast growing team and help us achieve our goals.
- Take on the scrum master responsibilities of a couple of development teams
- Live and breathe the role of scrum master and become an advocate for good principles across all teams
- Build strong and lasting relationships with Product Owners to help the teams to deliver the right thing, at the right time
- Facilitate the ceremonies such as stand ups, retrospectives, story planning and sprint planning, according to the practices of your team.
- Through the Scrum Master Community of Interest, train, mentor and coach other scrum masters ensuring a consistent approach to delivering software in an iterative environment
- Work in a Scrum-Ban and Lean environment where continuous improvement is essential
We value ownership and curiosity. This is facilitated by:
- Hack-a-thon days
- Learning time + training/conferences
- Self-organising teams
- Care about the quality of our delivery process.
- Good interpersonal skills with a strong ability to build lasting relationships.
- A clear and concise reporting style.
- Devour and apply new knowledge and effectively share it with others.
- Continuously improve our ability to get things done and get things right.
- Share your passion for your work internally and externally.
- Be (mostly) awesome.
- Have fun.
PROCESSES AND TOOLS
- Cross-functional feature teams
- Continuous Deployment
- Atlassian Confluence
- Whiteboards and Stickies