- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels
- Interpret customer’s requirements and define the most suitable solution for them.
- Develop and run product demos for end clients and partners.
- Build a library of technical reference bid material.
- Understand competitor’s solutions and produce comparison reviews.
- Produce responses to RFP and ITT’s
- Deliver consultancy or discovery workshops to produce business case benefit documents
- Follow process for successful handover to Professional Services including Statement or Work documents.
- Help ensure the customer is a useable reference.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Friendly, fast paced environment with exceptional opportunities to progress within the company
- Excellent training along with a clearly defined career path
- Highly competitive package including a range of benefits
- An opportunity to work within an innovative, high-grow global technology business
- 20 days annual leave + 10 additional days + bank holidays
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Pension and medical insurance contributions through social security payments
- 2 charity volunteering days per year
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Educated to degree level or possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the Contact Centre industry or Cloud Technology environment.
- Pre-sales engineering experience ideally within DACH i.e. customer facing working with Sales teams.
- Experience of implementing or using Salesforce CRM.
For more insight into NewVoiceMedia check out the following links: