Temp - Credit and Collections Officer
NewVoiceMedia is a leading global provider of cloud technology which helps businesses sell more, serve better and grow faster.
NewVoiceMedia powers customer connections that transform businesses globally. The award-winning cloud customer contact platform revolutionises the way organisations connect with their customers worldwide, enabling them to deliver a personalised and unique customer service experience and drive a more effective sales and marketing team. With a true cloud environment and proven 99.999% platform availability, NewVoiceMedia ensures complete flexibility, scalability and reliability.
NVM is hiring for a temporary Credit & Collections Specialist for a 3 month initial period. You must have at least two years of business to business collections experience as well as cash applications experience. You will be responsible for collecting on delinquent accounts, credit analysis and other accounts receivable duties.
Your primary role will be to focus on collecting outstanding balances on overdue accounts.
- Identifying overdue accounts and solving for payment
- Maintaining a clear record of actions and progress on overdue accounts utilizing an ERP (key finance system at NVM is Financial Force)
- Escalating collection risk on accounts to management
- Cash applications
Required skills and experience:
- At least 2-3 years of experience required in similar role – more is an advantage
- Absolute focus on achieving results – minimizing overdue A/R
- Experience in a SaaS business preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Proven track record in performing well in a fast paced environment and organizational skills to prioritise and manage time
- Confidence in dealing with customers directly
- Ability to multitask
- Proactive and results driven
- Able to manage and prioritize time – especially important given that direct manager will be remote
- Adaptable and enjoys the prospect of a fast moving and continually advancing environment.
- Conscientious, enthusiastic and proactive by nature.
- Enjoys being part of a company with leading edge technology that will assist companies to make major advances in customer experience.