After four fun, informative and action-packed days, it’s hard to believe that Dreamforce is all over for another year! With 3,200+ sessions, 170,000+ people registered – including plenty of A-list luminaries – and over 10 million joining in online, we left the festivities feeling thoroughly inspired. And a little exhausted!
Over the years, some of the world’s most inspiring people have taken to the Dreamforce stage. And this year was no different, as another host of visionary speakers opened our eyes to industry trends and told us how they use Salesforce to connect with their customers in new ways.
So while all good things must come to an end, if you’re missing it already, it’s not too early to reminisce... We’ve put together 15 of the most thought-provoking quotes from some of those great minds of Dreamforce 2016 for you to enjoy and share across your social networks.
- "Behind all smart devices and other technology is the need to get closer to the customer" – Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO, Salesforce. Tweet this
- "Trailblazers are all about innovation — leading the way to new ways of doing things" – Keith Block, Vice Chairman, President and COO, Salesforce. Tweet this
- "You want to fight inequality? It starts with education" — Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO, Salesforce. Tweet this
- "We're going to use artificial intelligence to change the way you work" – Parker Harris, Co-Founder of Salesforce. Tweet this
- "What differentiates a company is the culture - having the right values, to attract the right talent" – Shahrzad Rafati, Founder and CEO, Broadband TV. Tweet this
- "Speed is the new currency of business" – Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO, Salesforce. Tweet this
- "We want to take all the complex things in the world and make it simple" – Parker Harris, Co-Founder, Salesforce. Tweet this
- "Everyone and everything is connected" – Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO, Salesforce. Tweet this
- "Einstein will help Salesforce users get closer to their customers" – Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO, Salesforce. Tweet this
- "Social media without social connection is social stupidity" – Mark Hunter, ‘The Sales Hunter’. Tweet this
- "You as a company need to adopt a range of channels to reach all kinds of customers and offer the best customer experience" – Six Pack Shortcuts. Tweet this
- The most important thing we need today? "Education" – Will.i.am. Tweet this
- "We need to set an example for the younger generations" – Shahrzad Rafati, Founder and CEO, Broadband TV. Tweet this
- "Gender equality and diversity needs to be accepted. We need more people to stand up for what they believe in" – Shahrzad Rafati, Founder and CEO, Broadband TV. Tweet this
- "Compassion isn't an obligation, it's an opportunity" – Larry Brilliant, Physician. Tweet this
What were your favorite quotes and highlights of Dreamforce ’16? Tell us on Twitter @NewVoiceMediaAlso, take a look at our photos from the week to continue your Dreamforce education or relive some of the best bits!