The countdown is on. It’s now just 68 days until the world’s largest vendor-led technology event of the year! Yes, Dreamforce is just around the corner, and with more than 130,000 industry visionaries, product experts, and world leaders set to attend – and another 200,000 expected to join online, it promises to be even more informative and dynamic than ever before.
Hosted by salesforce.com, named the world’s most innovative company by Forbes three years in a row, Dreamforce is four high-energy days of innovation, fun, networking, learning and giving back – summing up all that is exciting about the cloud industry.
To maximise your Dreamforce experience before, during and after the event, we’re excited to announce the launch of our new Dreamforce site! Check it out and add it to your bookmarks for all the essentials at your fingertips. Discover the sessions you should be attending, register for the coolest parties in town, book meetings with us, check out our photo gallery, videos, blogs, and much more!
Also, don’t miss our event gallery for all the best photos and videos from last year. And if you don’t have your ticket yet, make sure you take advantage of our code – EC14NWVO – to receive your $100 discount. You can register here.
Last year, Dreamforce was ranked third top tech industry event by Bizbash.com, behind only TED and CES. It’s kind of a big deal. So here are five reasons why you need to be part of this world-class event experience:
- With over 1,400 expert-led sessions, you’ll find out about all the latest product updates, check out new technology and learn how to connect to your customers in new ways
- This year is Dreamforce’s most exciting speaker line-up yet. We can look forward to keynotes from a range of A-list luminaries that include Hilary Clinton, Al Gore, Marc Benioff and even Will.i.am!
- Power networking opportunities – well, where else could you make hundreds of thousands of new contacts each day?! Dreamforce’s networking events and sessions encourage interaction both in person and online – you can find experts on Twitter throughout the week, through the #DF14 hashtag
- Announcements. Whether it’s breaking news or new product showcases, many an announcement is made at Dreamforce
- Fun – From parties and giveaways, to checking out Bruno Mars who’s set to headline the Dreamforce Gala, this is one event that just oozes fun! And at NewVoiceMedia, we’re committed to a good party! Expect some seriously good food and drink, awesome music and even a goody bag for pre-registrants. Check out our party schedule for those all-important diary dates, and come party with us until the small hours!