We looking for a talented individual to help us develop our operational infrastructure in a fast moving Software as a Service (SaaS) environment.
You will be directly contributing with our ability to provide a global, multi-tenanted, real-time service, with thousands of concurrent users on a continuously evolving platform that supports frequent releases with no downtime.
You will be working closely with teams across the business so good communications skills are core to this role.
- Automate the build of our network infrastructure
- Contribute and deliver against strategic initiatives
- Own the problem balancing, quality, deployment speed and cost
- Actively share knowledge and best practices
Skills & Experience
Experience in some of the following areas;
- Scripting/programming especially when used for deployment, monitoring and automating administrative tasks
- Switching and Routing experience covering VLANs, IP Subnetting, Routing tables, ACLs
- Network and application security including Firewalls, encryption (SSL, IPSec)
- High availability networking concepts and techniques including Load balancing, Clustering, failover, diverse connectivity.
- Linux and/or Windows with a strong understanding of networking and security concerns
In addition to the above, expect to use or leverage many of the following:
- Terraform, Cisco, Python, Ruby, MySQL, NewRelic, CloudWatch, Papertrail, StatsD, ElasticSearch, Logstack, Kibana, Grafana
Common Character Traits:
- Strong analytical/problem solving/troubleshooting skills across multiple varied systems
- Able to work collaboratively within different teams
- Possess sound commercial judgement
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Self-starting and able to self-manage
What we offer
- Friendly, fast paced environment with exceptional opportunities to progress within the company
- Highly competitive package including a range of benefits
- An opportunity to work within an innovative, high-growth global technology business
We value ownership and curiosity. This is facilitated by:
- Hack-a-thon days
- Learning time + training/conferences
- Self-organising teams