Working as part of a busy Legal function, your role will be to maintain the company’s database of customer contracts for NewVoiceMedia’s global customer base. We are currently in the process of transitioning to a replacement Contract Record and you will be responsible for managing the transfer of existing customer records to the new database in a timely manner.
You will be responsible for the following activities in respect of the Contract Record.
- Continuing to recommend improvements to the new SF Contract Object in line with best practices and business changes and take responsibility for driving changes through to conclusion;
- Completion of new contract record for each new business customer agreement signed;
- Update contract record for existing customers to reflect:
- Additional services sold;
- Renewal of services;
- Termination of services; and
- Changes to existing customer contracts.
- Accurately extracting the key terms of each agreement in the Contract Record as required by various functions - e.g. Customer Support, Customer Success, Finance, Legal, etc
- Updating Legal’s records for every order – (Dropbox folder and SFDC (attach OF, MSA and SSD);
- Validate and transition all existing customer records from the current contract object into the new Contract Record;
- Liaise with and provide support to internal stakeholders including sales, finance and marketing departments with regards the Contract Record data;
- Legal verification of global purchase orders;
- Vocational experience of using SalesForce CRM;
- At least 5 years’ working experience in similar role
- Working knowledge of legal aspects around liabilities, indemnities and warranties;
- Must be self-motivated, to be able to work independently;
- Attention to detail and the desire to organise volumes of documentation;
- Excellent communication skills to deal with individuals from a variety of functions across the business (e.g., Technical, Sales, Professional Services, Support etc);
- Able to work collaboratively within different teams;
- Must be a team player; and
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office.
Common Character Traits
- Knowledge and experience of working within a global organisation;
- Passionate about delivering excellence.