We are experiencing double-digit growth in every region around the world, and we are looking for great candidates that want to bring their drive and experience to the table, be part of an explosive growth company, learn a ton, and have fun with a great team.
As Product Marketing Director, you will play a critical role in developing and executing the Go-To-Market (GTM) strategy for NVM’s contact center portfolio. You will develop the value proposition, competitive positioning and core messaging for key personas. You will create and execute product-specific marketing plans to drive awareness, demand generation, customer adoption, and achieve product goals. You’ll create NVM’s competitive differentiation in a crowded marketplace. The ideal candidate will blend strategic thinking with tactical execution.
- Develop deep customer and market understanding by analyzing customer and competitor trends.
- Define the customer value proposition for the contact center portfolio of products for customers, key personas, and alliance partners.
- Define the positioning, go-to-market messaging and plans, packaging, tiering, naming and strategies for portfolio.
- Partner with the Product Management team to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- Develop and execute compelling programs and content to drive product demand generation and pipeline.
- Work cross-functionally to lead the creation of exciting product launch plans, powered by amazing storytelling and customer references. Work with product management team, marketing, launch management to drive flawless product launches.
- Act as a key product contact for the marketing organization to provide content, customer insights and feedback as they create innovative marketing campaigns, SEO, web design persona development and target marketing.
- Partner with other functions to develop consistent, standard, award-winning product marketing materials, effective sales training materials and engaging product videos to be used for pipeline development, sales, and decision process.
- Develop tools, including ROI tools and additional enablement aids to drive sales and accelerated the customer buying process.
- Represent NewVoiceMedia at industry and partner events and contribute to building thought leadership.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to simplify and translate technical complex concepts and articulate business benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of product marketing experience in a SAAS/Cloud business. 5+ years of Contact Center experience.
- Global experience desired.
- Prior product management background a plus.
What we offer:
- Friendly, fast paced environment with exceptional opportunities to progress within the company
- Excellent training along with a clearly defined career path
- Highly competitive package including a range of benefits