NewVoiceMedia is in the process of disrupting one of the biggest markets in the world - business telephony. Well-funded by cloud-focused VC's, and with a management team holding a decade of cloud experience, we have a strong vision for the future and aggressive global growth plans. We are looking for exciting, passionate, innovative people to join our fast growing team and help us achieve our goals.
To manage the delivery of internal and customer project implementations across a number of stakeholders and businesses. To represent NewVoiceMedia clearly and beneficially in the execution of programs of work according to agreed plans and constraints. To report at executive level on progress and be autonomous in communicating objectively about status and issues.
- Manage cross-functional project teams consisting of NVM and customer/third party stakeholders.
- Deliver projects in accordance with defined methodology, process and tools.
- Exercise control and governance (including financial management where appropriate).
- Create project plans, produce status reports and ensure that all documentation relevant to the project is current, available and communicated to all relevant parties.
- Maintain commitments to project plans and monitor progress towards agreed milestones.
- Provide issue impact assessments and recommend remedial action if necessary.
- Develop action plans to address slippage/issues and proactively manage project risks.
- Ensure all managed projects are delivered according to customer expectations, meeting agreed quality charactaristics through the effective leadership of the project team.
- Ensure NVM's best interests are protected with regard to committed contractual dates and resource availability.
- Manage purchase orders, project dependencies and relationships with external suppliers and customers as appropriate to each project.
- Hand over completed projects to the project customer and feed back lessons learned to the DevOps function.
- Participate in initiatives to continuously improve process and methods.
Key Performance Indicators
- Key stakeholder/customer satisfaction.
- The ability to detect and escalate commercial issues.
- The ability to translate an agile output stream to a traditional customer project board.
- Project delivery performance (quality, cost, time and scope).
- Effectiveness of reporting.
- Problem solving and faclitation.
Essential Experience Required
- An understanding and experience of working with Agile and Lean Software Development principles.
- Complex technical project management experience with a high degree of customer liaison.
- A demonstrable appreciation of cloud/SaaS delivery models.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills, often in an influencing context.
- Ability to analyse complex planning data, diagnose problems and identify planning solutions.
- Experience in a wide variety of planning and tracking tools, (agile and traditional)
- Confidence to articulate sensitive status situations objectively to NVM and customer Executive level.
Desirable Experience Required
- Current knowledge of call centre technologies and concepts.
- Experience of Agile workflow tools (Jira/Greenhopper, PivotalTracker, Target Process etc)