· Drive pipeline and sales revenue to NewVoiceMedia from Salesforce and Salesforce Eco-system System Integrators in order to over-achieve on targets
· Successfully position NewVoiceMedia within Salesforce as the number one Contact Center partner in your assigned territroy – responsible for all aspects relating to this including exec alignment, activities with all Sales, Sales Leadership, Sales Engineering teams, and customer success group, ISV and GoToMarket teams.
· Enablement and education of Salesforce teams and SI partners through deal reviews, lunch & learns, SE enablement and team events. Direct introductions to NewVoiceMedia’s sales teams and to customers via partners.
· Perform all aspects of partner development, including: identification of partner segment focus, relationship definition, technical implementation requirements, launch activities, partner competency requirements and certification (when applicable), and knowledge of program costs.
· Create, document, optimize and refine processes to allow NewVoiceMedia's to grow and scale within the Salesforce eco-system
· Resolve challenges in a timely fashion between Salesforce and internal/external clients in ways that maintain positive relationships.
· Resolve issues regarding program policy interpretation and compliance to requirements, defining and implementing corrective actions, and escalating issues to senior management as needed.
· Work internally to train NVM’s sales teams on how to engage with Salesforce and their partners to NVM’s best advantage
· Coordinate product and technical training of each partner ensuring that they are sufficiently trained to represent NewVoiceMedia and that this knowledge is current
· Participate in Sales team meetings as necessary to ensure clear, consistent communication of partner-specific processes.
· Liaise with other NewVoiceMedia departments as required to provide necessary resources to maximize each partner opportunity.
· Knowledge of the Salesforce and the AppExchange and SI partner eco-system
· Success in over-achieving pipeline and sales-won targets for opportunities sourced from alliances/partners
· 1-2 Years of experience in Partner Management or Alliance Strategies or relevant skills
· Experience or skills for developing and managing a partner focused pipeline
· Proven ability to build relationships and manage expectations
· Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
· Proven ability at effectively making formal and informal presentations to all levels of management
· Excellent planning and time management skills
· Ability to travel
· Proactive and service oriented
· Self-motivated and able to retain enthusiasm and stay focused
· Partner Management Experience
· Navigating complex organizations, managing and optimizing ongoing relationships
· Emotional intelligence is key
· Sales experience with results-driven targets
· Engaging personality with excellent presenation & communicatiuon skills
· Creative thinker and self-starter
· Comfortable working in a fast pace environment
· Business educational background