NewVoiceMedia is in the process of disrupting one of the biggest markets in the world - cloud contact center/inside sales. Well-funded by cloud-focused VC's, and with a management team holding a decade of cloud experience, we have a strong vision for the future and aggressive global growth plans. We are looking for exciting, passionate, innovative people to join our fast growing team and help us achieve our goals. A leading Salesforce ISV Partner, we offer an exciting career path, excellent and ongoing career development and highly competitive compensation packages-including a range of benefits.
Role Overview & Responsibilities:
We’re looking for talented Pre-Sales Consultants (aka Sales Engineers) to help grow our success for winning new clients. Your focus will be to align with our Sales Executives and do everything in your power to demonstrate that NewVoiceMedia cloud based contact center services are the right technical fit for suitable opportunities.
- Build strong and positive relationships with clients at various levels.
- Interpret customer’s requirements and define the most suitable solution for them.
- Develop and run product demos for end clients and partners.
- Build a library of technical reference bid material.
- Understand competitor’s solutions and produce comparison reviews.
- Produce responses to RFP and ITT’s
- Deliver consultancy or discovery workshops to produce business case benefit documents
- Follow process for successful handover to Professional Services including Statement or Work documents.
- Help ensure the customer is a useable reference.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast pace environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superior presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to be outstanding in a client-focused environment.
- Educated to degree level or possess a minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Contact Center industry or Cloud Technology environment.
- Driving license and be willing to travel at short notice.
- Experience of implementing or using Salesforce CRM.
- Experience operating in a professional services capacity, ideally serving clients directly.
- Knowledge of Contact Center Software such as Automatic Call Distribution, Call Recording, Management Reporting and Workforce Management or ideally experience with NewVoiceMedia ContactWorld services.
Common Character Traits:
- Able to work collaboratively within different teams
- Possess sound commercial judgement
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Self-starting and able to self-manage
What we offer:
- Friendly, fast paced environment with exceptional opportunities to progress within the company
- Excellent training along with a clearly defined career path
- Highly competitive package including a range of benefits
- An opportunity to work within an innovative, high-grow global technology business
Checkout the following links: