ROLE OVERVIEW & RESPONSIBILITIES:
We’re looking for talented Pre-Sales Consultants (aka Sales Engineers) to help grow our success for winning new clients. Your focus will be to align with our Sales Executives and do everything in your power to demonstrate that NewVoiceMedia cloud based contact centre services are the right technical fit for suitable opportunities.
· Build positive relationships with clients at various levels
· Interpret customer’s requirements and define the most suitable solution for them.
· Develop and run product demos for end clients and partners.
· Build a library of technical reference bid material.
· Understand competitor’s solutions and produce comparison reviews.
· Produce responses to RFP and ITT’s
· Deliver consultancy or discovery workshops to produce business case benefit documents
· Follow process for successful handover to Professional Services including Statement or Work documents.
· Help ensure the customer is a useable reference.
WHAT WE OFFER:
· Friendly, fast paced environment with exceptional opportunities to progress within the company
· Excellent training along with a clearly defined career path
· Highly competitive package including a range of benefits
· An opportunity to work within an innovative, high-grow global technology business
· 20 days annual leave + public holidays
· Quarterly bonus scheme
· Pension and medical insurance contributions
· 2 charity volunteering days per year
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· Educated to degree level or possess a minimum of 2 years’ experience within the Contact Centre industry or Cloud Technology environment.
· Pre-sales engineering experience i.e. customer facing working with Sales teams.
· Experience of implementing or using Salesforce CRM.