Role Overview & Responsibilities:
To play a lead role in progressing projects, business as usual work and driving efficiencies supporting our global Cloud Contact Centre service.
Based in Wroclaw you will be part of a talented Operations team who maintain the core IP telephony infrastructure.
As part of this role you will;
- Be part of a team working on assigned projects to upgrade or add new functionality to our infrastructure
- Maintain a profile of business as usual activities with a desire to streamline and automate where possible
- Contribute using domain knowledge to architecture discussions
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Provide support and mentor junior team members
- Maintain high standards of quality at all times.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent IP networking skills
- Detailed knowledge of SIP telephony technology, protocols and signalling call flows
- Knowledge of Open Source solutions for SIP based telephony
- Experience in diagnosing faults in SIP telephony environments
- Expertise with network analysers, preferably Wireshark.
- Good knowledge of WAN IP connectivity products & solutions
- Good presentation and communications skills
- Linux instance command line management, and use of Linux based tools and utilities
- VMWare Virtualisation
- Amazon Web Service products, solutions and management
- Background knowledge of Contact Centre Operations and technologies
- Background knowledge of legacy telephony technologies