Role Overview & Responsibilities:
Our Software Development team are constantly pushing the boundaries of performance and scalability.
As part of this exciting organisation your responsibilities will be to:
- Create a performant, secure, scalable service that our customers will rave about.
- Continuously improve and automate the monitoring and deployment of our cloud service.
Your focus will be on:
- A global, multi-tenanted, real-time service, with thousands of concurrent users.
- A diverse technical environment, including both Windows and Linux based technologies.
- Advanced algorithms, including statistical analysis, machine learning and routing.
- A continuously evolving platform that supports weekly releases with no downtime.
In addition, you will be able to participate in a number of activities including:
- Hack-a Thons
- Lunch & Learn
- Training Courses and Conferences
- Open Source Contributions
A flavour of the technologies we use:
- We are looking for experienced developers- minimum of 3 years- that can use a breadth of technologies and languages to create maintainable, scalable and secure solutions:
- C#, MySQL & MariaDB, Python, Chef, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, NewRelic, StatsD, ModSec, Mono, AWS, Angular.js, C++, R, ElasticSearch, LogStash.
- Processes include: BDD and TDD- strong, practical knowledge, Scrum-ban, and Continuous Deployment.
- Experienced in Open Source
- Degree and/or qualified by experience
Common Character Traits:
- Able to work collaboratively within different teams
- Possess sound commercial judgement
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Self-starting and able to self-manage