Technical Support Engineer
NewVoiceMedia is in the process of disrupting one of the biggest markets in the world - business telephony. Well-funded by cloud-focused VC's, and with a management team holding a decade of cloud experience, we have a strong vision for the future and aggressive global growth plans. We are looking for exciting, passionate, innovative people to join our fast growing team and help us achieve our goals.
Role Overview & Responsibilities
We are looking for a talented Customer Service Engineer to help us deliver an outstanding customer experience. Your primary role will be to focus on ensuring our customers are 100% happy and that their issues and faults are resolved quickly and professionally. We want an individual that is going to come in and make a difference from day one and help us achieve our goal of building the best support team possible.
Logging, prioritisation and escalation of support issues and requests.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients to promote high level of customer service.
- Resolution of 2nd line support issues and requests via telephone, remote support or onsite visits.
- Analysis of Network trace information.
- Manage individual work streams using Salesforce (CRM).
- Shift model of work (24/7).
- Excellent communications skills, written and verbal.
- A positive outlook with the ability to be flexible and adaptable.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with users at all levels.
- Able to operate to time sensitive deadlines.
- Management of multiple channels of activity.
- Able to apply good judgement to diagnose the level of customer need.
- A positive, confident and client centric approach to work.
- Experience within 1st / 2nd line support (preferable Telecoms).
- Good working knowledge of Browsers, Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Understanding of the Contact Centre environment.
Nice to have:
- An understanding of SIP/RTP and VoIP.
- Proven experience in of troubleshooting and fault finding on networks.
- Network analytical tools such as Wireshark.
What we offer?
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- Work in young, international team in our new office in Wrocław
- Work trips to UK
- Chance to work for the leading ‘Contact-Centre in the Cloud’ vendor.