NewVoiceMedia / Salesforce World Tour New York 2019
Broadway Show Tickets Giveaway
NewVoiceMedia (“NVM”) is hosting a raffle giveaway (“Raffle”) at the 2019 Salesforce World Tour in New York City, NY that will be held Tuesday, May 7th (“Event”). Instructions to participate in the Raffle to win the Prize are listed below.
To participate in the raffle drawing, the participant must: (1) be a registered attendee at the Event; (2) visit the NewVoiceMedia booth; and (3) have their badge scanned by one of our team members.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Open to individual U.S. residents age 18 and older only.
- One entry per person during the entire Event.
- Raffle drawing will take place on Monday May 13, 2019.
- Prize drawing is one (1) $500 Gift Card to Broadway.com (“Prize”).
- The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $500.
- The winner will be randomly selected by a NVM sales leader to receive the Prize and will be notified via email on the same day the selection has been made.
- If the Prize is unclaimed after 24 hours from the time of notification, the winner will be forfeited and NVM reserves the right to select another winner.
- The ticket Prize will be issued to the winner within ten (10) business days/weeks of notification.
- NVM, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel the raffle at any time; or substitute the Prize for one of equal or greater value. No other substitution, cash redemption or transfer oprize by winner is permitted, except as stated herein.
- Winner is responsible for reporting the ARV of his/her prize where required, if applicable.
- This raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- The construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.
Tickets. The broadway show gift card is not redeemable or exchangeable for cash and are subject to all terms and conditions of use as established by the issuer. Additional terms and conditions may apply. NVM has the sole right to decide all matters pertaining to eligibility and disputes arising from Ticket issuance and all such decisions are final. Any taxes on Tickets, if applicable, are solely Customer’s responsibility. Vonage is not responsible for any lost or stolen Tickets during delivery or any blackout dates encountered.
Release. By participating in the Raffle, each participant agrees to fully release, forever discharge and hold harmless sponsor, NVM, and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers and each such company’s officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, and successors and assigns (collectively, the “released parties”) from and against any claims, costs, liabilities, losses, injuries, and damages arising out of the Raffle, including, but not limited to, any claims for personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, loss of enjoyment, or any other harm whatsoever arising out of: (1) participation in the Raffle; (2) the quality, receipt, possession, use, or misuse of any prize; or (3) any travel or activity that is related to the Raffle or any prize.
Limitations of Liability. By participating in the Raffle, participants acknowledge and agree that everything regarding this Raffle, including the prize(s), are provided “as is” and that the released parties make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the prize(s) and the released parties hereby disclaim all such warranties, including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. (because some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain implied warranties, the above limitation may not apply to you. In such states, the liability of the released parties is limited to the fullest extent permitted by such state law.)
The released parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants, printing or production errors, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or employed in the Raffle; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines, the internet or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Raffle; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Raffle, the processing of entries, or the notification of any provisional winner; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from a participant’s participation in the Raffle or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.