Join us on Wednesday, November 20th, to learn how ABInBev uses NewVoiceMedia and Salesforce to drive digital transformation at scale!
ABInBev, the world's largest brewer of beer and considered one of the largest fast-moving consumer goods companies in the world, owns more than 500 brands of beer, including the Anheuser Busch brands. Due to their rapid growth through acquisition, the company had several disparate legacy contact center solutions that prevented the delivery of a great customer experience. To address this challenge, they decided to digitally transform their operations with Salesforce and NewVoiceMedia.
Join us in the Vonage Hub on Wednesday, November 20th, to learn about ABInBev’s journey. Discover how they leveraged Salesforce and NewVoiceMedia to:
- Improve their customer experience with distribution partners
- Drive operational efficiency through standardization and the ability to easily measure KPIs
- Empower agents by leveraging Salesforce data for intelligent routing
And, a bonus - while you're at the session, sample some of their famous beers!
- Date: Wednesday, November 20th
- Time: 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM
- Location: Mezzanine level, Vonage Hub at the Virgin Hotel
Register today to save your spot!
Vitaliy Potlatov, Director, Digital Transformation Europe, ABinBev
Hendrik Adriaensen, Digital Transformation Lead, Europe, ABInBev
Jeff Woodland, Sr. Director, Product Marketing, Vonage, Moderator