Dial directly from Salesforce
NVM’s dialer eliminates the agent manual dialing process removes the chance of misdialing and reduces downtime between calls, creating more time for longer, more meaningful conversations or more calls. Pop web pages outside of Salesforce so your agents have all the information at their fingertips.
The perfect mode whatever the conversation
Your agent clicks a ‘Dial’ button to connect each call, with the opportunity to skip and flag any calls not made which allows time for research and is ideal for more complex calls.
As soon as your agent is presented with the next contact record, the contact is automatically dialed which removes the wait time between connections and is ideal for calls that are similar in nature.
Everything you need and nothing you don’t
- Auto dial functionality based on Salesforce lists and campaigns
- Prioritize and order the calls using any combination or criteria
- Track all activity & report using Salesforce tools & dashboards
- Dialer interface automatically pops detail page for the next priority item
- Intelligent dial lists that update with new contact information as-and-when it changes
- Create dial lists from reports in order to have a truly targeted campaign
- Automatic presentation of CLID to present a local number when dialing
- All activity and call recordings logged automatically
How we've helped...
We helped Six Pack Shortcuts achieve a 500% growth in sales with our technology at the core of its sales engine. Our contact center solution helps SPS, help people get their perfect six pack.
"Before, we were manually dialing, taking at least five seconds to dial a number. It doesn’t sound like a long time but when you multiply that by 20 guys over 12 hours a day, it really adds up. Click-to-dial is much more efficient."