ContactWorld for Wearables empowers sales and customer service professionals to deliver a better customer experience from their wrist
NewVoiceMedia, a leading global provider of cloud technology that helps businesses sell more, serve better and grow faster, today announced it has launched ContactWorld for Wearables on the Salesforce AppExchange, enabling businesses to connect with customers, partners and employees in new ways. ContactWorld for Wearables was built with the Salesforce Wear Developer Pack, a collection of open-source starter apps that let developers quickly design and build wearable apps that connect to leading wearable devices and the Salesforce App Cloud.
NewVoiceMedia offers a contact solution for the Apple Watch to sales and customer service professionals. The application provides critical data to professionals on the go, so they can make strategic decisions in real time. The ContactWorld for Wearables app helps sales and customer service reps access their Salesforce data anytime, from anywhere, and never risk missing an important call or update.
“We developed ContactWorld to make customer engagement easier and more successful for sales and service professionals”, said NewVoiceMedia CEO Jonathan Gale. “Extending the platform to wearable devices was the next logical step for us to support that mission. By launching ContactWorld for Wearables, we’re enabling our users to offer exceptional service to their customers without being tied to their computers or compromising their busy schedules”.
82% of consumers believe that a quick resolution is the number one factor that leads to a great customer service experience¹. ContactWorld for Wearables allows sales and customer service professionals to engage with customers more quickly than ever before.
“Wearables in the enterprise are driving improved business performance”, said Lindsey Irvine, Head of Salesforce Wear. “Like smartphones, the key to success for wearables will be all about amazing business apps. By leveraging the power of the Salesforce App Cloud and Salesforce Wear, NewVoiceMedia is helping companies connect with their customers in entirely new ways”.
Key product features
The new application supports both sales and customer service use cases. Each solution comes with features specifically designed to support professionals in their respective field.
ContactWorld for Wearables in Sales
- Quicker response time: ContactWorld for Wearables notifies salespeople of incoming calls, so they know immediately when a prospect is calling them.
- Better background for more informed decisions: Call notifications contain the prospect’s name, position, company and open opportunities, so salespeople can decide in real time whether it’s worth stepping out of a meeting to take the call and have the information they need to navigate calls smoothly when they do take them.
- Integration across channels: ContactWorld for Wearables syncs with email and phone history, so information is always up-to-date.
ContactWorld for Wearables in Service
- Increased flexibility/mobility: Customer service managers need to be in management meetings, on the contact centre floor or running training sessions. Real-time notifications when core KPIs are breached enables them to do those things without needing to constantly check a dashboard.
- Consistent access to updated data: The app alerts users to changes in SLA and KPIs (such as abandon rate or NPS), so supervisors can take proactive steps to ensure customer service levels aren’t affected.
Salesforce Wear for the Salesforce App Cloud
Until now, developers interested in creating business-focused wearable applications didn’t have access to an industry-leading platform, reference applications and code, ecosystem support or customer data. Developers in the wearable space built great prototypes, but weren’t connected to a platform, making it challenging to create enterprise wearable apps set for scale.
Now, Salesforce Wear on the Salesforce App Cloud allows developers, partners and customers to kick-start a wearable strategy. With access to a growing library of devices, sample code, documentation, demonstrations and reference apps, enterprise developers can immediately start building business applications connected to wearable devices. The goal is to bring the best of consumer technology to business and make it easy to dream, build and deploy bold ideas never before seen in the enterprise.
Salesforce and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.