Clear the pathway to compliance
The PCI DSS is an information security standard that protects the private credit card information of consumers. Standards include:
- Building and maintaining a secure network
- Protecting cardholder data
- Maintaining a vulnerability management program
- Regularly monitoring and testing networks
- Implementing strong access control measures
- Maintaining a company-wide information security policy
Credit card security breaches are common enough to warrant customers’ anxiety about privacy and the vulnerability of their funds. If your consumers are nervous about your security measures, then they are less likely to purchase your goods and services. NewVoiceMedia’s technology can help you comply with PCI DSS standards.
Using NewVoiceMedia’s PCI DSS solution, you can easily process credit card information over the phone, and do so in a manner that is PCI DSS compliant. It's easy for your customers and protective of their personal financial information.
The benefits of PCI DSS compliance include:
- The ability for merchants to meet credit card company requirements
- Increased protection of your customers' private information
- The chances of a security breach (and your need to resolve issues associated with theft and fraud) are greatly reduced.
How it works
- When a payment is required, using NVM’s Agent Assist Secure Payments, the agent selects the take payment option within the Salesforce user interface, or other agent desktop environment, and asks the customer to enter their card details using the telephone keypad.
- Customer enters card details via telephone keypad.
- The cloud PCI platform captures the keypad tones and masks them as a monotone beep, preventing them from reaching the contact center. The customer’s voice is permitted through to the agent, allowing the agent to assist the caller during this step if required.
- Asterisks are displayed in the agent interface allowing the agent to monitor the card information collection progress without being exposed to the card data. Card data does not reach the contact center and is not captured in call recordings.
- The agent clicks the “process card” button, after which the transaction is sent to the payment provider. No cardholder data enters your environment.
- Payment is then processed by your existing payment provider.
Stress free PCI Compliance.
NewVoiceMedia is a validated Level 1 PCI DSS Service provider, it has undergone a PCI DSS assessment with an external Quality Security Assessor.
How we’ve helped...
Paysafe is a fast-growing global payments company listed on the London Stock Exchange. The business is focused on building the next generation of payment platforms and technology capabilities to connect businesses and consumers globally with frictionless, borderless and empowering payment solutions.
"Our contact center never goes to sleep. We serve a global audience – that means the accessibility and flexibility of languages and time is very complex."