Get all your teams in tune
We understand that running your business operations can be stressful—especially when you have to account for opening hours, holidays, workloads, fluctuating customer demand and so much more. NVM works alongside a WFM solution to remove a number of inefficiencies that can stop you from delivering outstanding levels of service all day, every day.
Workforce Management solutions are designed to optimize your resources by combining scheduling and forecasting. Together with the real-time, accurate contact center reporting from NewVoiceMedia you can finally maximize both productivity and customer service levels.
ELIMINATE THE BARRIERS TO SUCCESS
- Forecasting – More accurately predict your upcoming traffic by using the rich data you already possess
- Scheduling – Automate your scheduling while including the accurate forecasting now available
- Real-time agent adherence – Integrating WFM with NewVoiceMedia allows for greater detail in the adherence of your agents, so you can know exactly who is available to take a call at any point
- Minimize complexity – A single, pre-integrated platform provided by one vendor, seamlessly connecting your WFM and Telephony
- Deliver on your SLA – Optimize your schedules to consistently meet service level agreements
- Reduce costs – Improve your forecasting accuracy so that you never have more agents than you need
NewVoiceMedia has developed integrations with two of the leading WFM providers to deliver a complete solution for NewVoiceMedia customers. Using one of our selected partners delivers organizations the best possible forecasts and schedules optimized by the real-time, accurate contact center reporting from NewVoiceMedia.
Monet Software is a global provider of workforce optimization solutions for small and medium sized contact centers. Monet’s cloud-based solution, Monet WFO Live, is an affordable and easy to use contact center optimization software solution.
Verint® is a global leader in Actionable Intelligence® solutions with a focus on customer engagement optimization, security intelligence, and fraud, risk and compliance. Today, more than 10,000 organizations in 180 countries — including over 80 percent of the Fortune 100 — count on Verint solutions to make more informed, effective, and timely decisions.