Kate Leggett, VP Principal Analyst at Forrester and Becky Levy, Associate Director of Member Services & Development Operations at WGBH discuss tips to transform the customer experience, how to create a profitable customer service strategy, and what technologies to utilize when increasing business and customer value.
Learn more from WGBH on:
- The pains of an antiquated, disjointed contact center strategy.
- Vision for a modern customer service experience.
- The business value of a consolidated customer engagement strategy through Salesforce
- How they successfully led the evaluation and four-day implementation of NewVoiceMedia.
- Their transformation results and lessons learned along the way.
About the Presenters
VP, Principal Analyst Serving Application Development and Delivery Professionals, Forrester
Kate serves Application Development & Delivery Professionals at Forrester. She is a leading expert on customer relationship management (CRM) and customer service strategies, maturity, benchmarking, governance, and ROI. She is an accomplished public speaker and frequently presents at industry events such as CRM Evolution. She has been published in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes magazine, and industry publications such as CRM Magazine, KM World, and Destination CRM.
Associate Director of Member Services & Development, WGBH
Becky has been with WGBH for more than four years and currently serves as the Associate Director of Member Services & Development at WGBH. In her current role, Becky implemented Salesforce and NewVoiceMedia as the platform for WGBH’s Member Services group. Prior to WGBH, Becky has over sixteen years of experience improving customer services processes, implementing new technology, and designing and delivering training.