As part of our Summer Release, we’re unveiling several major product enhancements that will help sales and service teams have more personal phone conversations using the information they have stored in Salesforce. We are also introducing new features that will help you improve your team’s performance while enhancing the experience your customers and prospects have when they engage with your sales and service teams. Watch now to see an overview of the new features and to learn the benefits of our enhancements to ContactWorld.
During the webinar you will learn how NewVoiceMedia’s ContactWorld will:
Enable your company to perform at scale
- Discover enhancements to the way administrators can create call flows, manage skills and easily access data in Salesforce to inform and resolve customer contacts.
Maximize the efficiency of your sales and service teams
- Learn how integration with Salesforce Omni-Channel Presence enables the two platforms to work together to prioritize the delivery of multichannel interactions.
- Find out how we’ve automated the process of presenting the correct local number, sped up outbound calling and enhanced features that can improve your call answer rates. It will also be easier than ever to set up and maintain dial lists in ContactWorld.
Improve user experience for your sales and service agents
- See how ContactPad now aligns with the Salesforce Lightning aesthetic, giving it a modern, refreshed design.
- Find out how we’ve improved the user experience in the dialer, putting frequently used features at the agent’s fingertips.
Help you improve communications
- Learn how we are enhancing WebRTC, enabling calls to be delivered in EMEA as well as in North America.