Artificial Intelligence in the Contact Centre
Join NewVoiceMedia and Call Centre Helper as they discuss the effects of Artificial Intelligence on the contact centre.
Artificial Intelligence has been threatening to transform the Contact Centre. But, how much of this talk is hype? And, how much is likely to happen? Could this lead to the decline of contact centres as we know it?
Join us for this Webinar as we debunk the myths from the reality. Join Martin Hill-Wilson and Tim Pickard as they share the latest thinking on Artificial Intelligence in the contact centre.
And being an interactive webinar, you will also have the opportunity to share tips and ask questions of the audience and other attendees. We run an interactive chat room in parallel with the webinar.
- Martin Hill-Wilson, Brainfood Extra
- Tim Pickard, SVP Marketing, NewVoiceMedia
- Ashley Unitt, Chief Scientist, NewVoiceMedia
- Jonty Pearce, Call Centre Helper
Topics to be discussed
- Artificial Intelligence
- Examples where Artificial Intelligence is working
- Robots and Chat Bots
- Speech Recognition
- Neural Networks
- Where does software end and Artificial Intelligence begin?
- What will be the impact on jobs?
- Will customer service go down?
- Search engines vs. Chat Bots
- How fast will it happen?
- Top tips and projections from the audience
This webinar is brought to you by Call Centre Helper and is sponsored by NewVoiceMedia.
This webinar is held at 2pm UK time, 3pm in Paris, 3pm in South Africa and 9am in New York. A replay facility will also be available.