NewVoiceMedia, a leading global provider of cloud technology that helps businesses sell more, serve better and grow faster, has announced the guest appearance of Salesforce Co-Founder Parker Harris at its inaugural conference, Connect, on June 30 at AT&T park in San Francisco.
Harris will join NewVoiceMedia board member and former vice chair of Salesforce, Frank van Veenendaal, in a fireside discussion during the Connect keynote. Together, Harris and van Veenendaal will examine the importance of people when building a multi-billion dollar business and provide anecdotes regarding the history of Salesforce and the importance of quality sales and service leaders. They will delve into the customer journey and explain critical shifts in the sales and service environment and what that means for future expanding businesses.
“Armed with powerful analytics, sales and service professionals will soon be able to dramatically augment the live customer interaction, whether via chat, email or voice”, said Jonathan Gale, CEO of NewVoiceMedia. “Harris and van Veenendaal have first-hand experience with regards to how companies can harness data and enable their teams to expand and become more profitable”.
Connect is designed to help attendees better understand how they can leverage data, technology and human behaviour to sell more and serve better. With sponsors including Gainsight and MapAnything, the day-long event will include breakout sessions and special guests with targeted takeaways for sales and service professionals.
- Aaron Ross, Author and Sales Expert
- Alex Mead, Golfbreaks Chief Customer Officer
- Allyson Fryhoff, Salesforce.org CRO
- Corinne Sklar, Bluewolf CMO
- Dana Kilian, Eventbrite VP of Customer Experience
- Dan Steinman, Gainsight Chief Customer Officer
- Frank van Veenendaal, NewVoiceMedia Board Director and former Vice Chair of Salesforce
- Jonathan Gale, NewVoiceMedia CEO
- Kapil Venkatachalam, TCV Principal
- Kate Leggett, Principal Analyst for Forrester Research
- Matt Abrahams, Silicon Valley Business Coach and Organisational Behavior Expert
- Mike Walsh, Futurist and CEO of Tomorrow
- Nick Botter, Suitsupply Manager of Marketing Technology
- Parker Harris, Salesforce Co-Founder
- Rob Thomas, Adobe Solution Architect
- Simon Tam, Ritani CTO
- Tracy Eiler, InsideView CMO
- Trish Bertuzzi, The Bridge Group President and Chief Strategist
- … and more to come.
Group discounts are available for those registering 3 or more persons. Follow event updates and conversations via #NVMConnect on Twitter.