Associate Professional Services Consultant
Due to growth, we have several opportunities for Entry Level Professional Services Consultants.
We are looking for candidates who possess technical curiosity, confidence, drive and passion with excellent verbal and written communication skills. No previous contact centre or telecoms experience is necessary but we are looking for people who want an IT career based on cloud technology. You will be an IT or computing graduate (or equivalent) who is looking for your first major career step.
You will be working within our Professional Services Team, assisting and “shadowing” experienced Professional Services Consultants in designing, configuring and training customers in our cloud (software) service. Under supervision, your responsibilities will include:
- Software application support
- Project management of implementations on client site
- Integration with clients existing Salesforce service
- Training for new and existing users
- Assisting with presentations and trade shows
You will receive structured and ongoing career development and training using a mix of field, classroom and online materials. You will also work toward attaining a Salesforce Administration qualification (ADM201) and also Agile training in project management.
This role directly leads to becoming a Professional Services Consultant, although other options could include moving into Customer Technical Support, Sales Engineering or Client Success Management.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Higher level qualification (university or college) in a computer related subject
- Experience using MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Happy to travel to customer sites, both national and international.
Common Character Traits
- Able to work collaboratively within different teams
- Possess sound business judgement
- Passionate about delivering excellence
- Self-starting and able to self-manage
- Ability to maintain grace under pressure